In order to provide you with full information about the right to receive copies of personal data that you are interested in, below you can find the rules for the implementation of the application that you are entitled to submit:
1. Each natural person (hereinafter the «Applicant») has the right to request G Partner (hereinafter referred to as the «Company») to confirm that the Company processes personal data concerning that natural person, as well as to exercise the right of access to personal data concerning that natural person. The application should be submitted in writing to the following address:
02-972 Warszawa, al. Rzeczypospolitej 18/68 or via e-mail to: email@example.com. If the Company does not process personal data of the Applicant (except for the processing of the above-mentioned data for the purposes of the application itself) the application will not be executed and the Applicant’s data will be deleted immediately.
2. Immediately after receiving the application, the Company informs the Applicant about this and publishes information about the application in the records.
3. The Company reserves the right to verify the Applicant’s identity in the manner provided on this website. Lack of effective verification of the Applicant’s identity for reasons for which the Applicant is responsible shall mean the lack of implementation of the submitted application by the Company which the Applicant will be informed promptly about.
4. The application is considered in the substantive unit of the Company designated for this purpose without undue delay, but no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the application by the Company. The method of proceeding with the submitted application is consulted with the Data Protection Inspector appointed by the Company, and in the absence of the Data Protection Officer with the personal data protection coordinator operating within the Company.
5. The Company provides the Applicant with a response to the Application within three (3) weeks at the latest from the date of its receipt. In cases objectively complex (ie requiring a large amount of work on the part of the Company), the above deadline is extended to two (2) months of which the Applicant is immediately informed. At the same time, the Company will make every effort to ensure that the deadline will not be prolonged.
6. As part of the implementation of the right of access to the data, the Applicant is given the Applicant’s data in the requested scope. The scope of information includes:
- The purpose of processing.
- Categories of personal data to be processed.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations.
- The planned period of storage of personal data, and if this is not possible, the method of calculating this period.
- If personal data have not been collected from the data subject — all available information about their source.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, and relevant information about the rules for making them, as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- The right to request the Company to rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data and to object to such processing (if such a right belongs).
- The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
7. A copy of the personal data concerning the Applicant in commonly known and available machine-readable formats shall be attached to the reply.